Company Name: EmbodyCare, LLC
Caregiving from the inside out
What We Do
EmbodyCare is an organization providing support to caregivers of dementia patients. We recognize that improvements in the well-being of the caregiver directly impact the quality of care for the patient living with dementia. Our focus is to build a trusting, ongoing relationship between the caregiver and a highly-trained wellness and memory care coach. Our coaches support the caregiver's values, preferences, desires, strengths and goals, and help guide the caregiver on a path to improved health and well-being.
Industry: Service Industries
Things to Communicate Through Our Design
1. We are caring professionals in partnership with a world class provider organization
2. We understand & empathize with caregivers
3. You (the caregiver) are not alone
- Family caregivers of dementia patients (approximately 15 million in the U.S. alone), more than 60% of whom report high levels of stress.
- Formal caregivers and organizations supporting dementia patients (assisted living, memory care, etc.)
- Providers of medical care (physicians, etc.) to patients with dementia
- Employee benefits managers for organizations who employ caregivers
- Risk managers of health benefits & long-term care benefits
Family caregivers are typically female with parents or spouses who have dementia.
We Like These Designs. (fonts, colors, style)
I have attached a file that includes a picture of program delivered by our partner. We would like our logo to have some resemblance to this logo (for example, to use a similar font and/or color), but it is currently too simple. We would like some type of graphic image to convey our product as outlined above.
Our Design Will Be Used On
Web, Print Media,
Additional Info Added on Feb 1, 2013
Thank you very much for all of the wonderful designs you have submitted! I have communicated with many of you individually, but I wanted to let everyone know that we recently found out that we can not go forward with our name EmbodyCare. We have received approval for our new name CaringSource, and we would like you to use this new name in your designs.
1) For colors, please see the two attached files. We like the GREEN from the EmbodyHealth.pdf file and the BLUE from the AccentBlue.pdf file. Many have used shades of the GREEN for different parts of the logo, and we like that as well.
2) We like the shading and other effects many of you have used to add depth to the logo, especially the symbol/icon portion of the logo.
3) For the Company Name "CaringSource", we want only the "C" and the "S" to be capitalized.
4) For the text, we like the following fonts & weights for the Company Name and Tagline:
- For "Caring" - Helvetica Neue / Light or Bold*
- For "Source" - Helvetica Neue / Bold or Light*
- For the tagline - Helvetica Neue / Regular
*NOTE: for the font weight of Caring and Source, we want them to be different but have not yet decided which should be bold and which should be light.
5) In the tagline, we would like the words "inside out" to be highlighted in some way. Particular ways we like are: a) make these words BLUE and bold them to set them off from the rest of the GREEN tagline which is REGULAR font weight, and b) have a thick free-form (not straight) BLUE line under the GREEN words "inside out". Other ideas are welcome as well.
6) The font size for the tagline needs to be as large as possible on a single line so it is readable without detracting from the company name.
7) Please DO NOT include "LLC" in the company name or anywhere in the logo.
8) We are a startup with industry-experienced principals that is working with one of the most highly-respected provider organizations in the United States with brand recognition internationally. Our logo needs to be PROFESSIONAL and CARING.
Thanks again to all who have participated, especially those that have submitted multiple designs and multiple revisions of those designs. For those of you who have not yet submitted a design, there is still time!
Good luck to all!