Making money online is not as easy as a few of us think of it to be. However,
making money on the internet is one of the most searched set of keywords with
little variation on Google. There are difficult ways to make money online and
there are less difficult ways. Whatever the method you choose, you would still
need loads of patience and put in a good amount of time and effort to make
yourself successful. Aligning your online money making system with the skills
you already possess can make the whole exercise easier and efficient. Let us
discuss the top 10 simple and easy ways of making money online.
1. Copy/Paste: The easiest job you can do on a computer is to use it as a
typing machine. A lot of data entry jobs are available over the internet that
can make you money in your free time. This is a lot of hard work and payouts are
less. You can find a lot of such data entry jobs at freelance work sites or with
companies who recruit direct.
2. Design: Graphic design, Logo Designer and website design is very
much in demand today and if you have necessary skills and the aesthetic sense,
you can make tons of money designing for others. You can look for freelance jobs
in designing and make an online portfolio to et customers interested.
3. Coding: Web development is another sphere that is very much in demand.
If you are good at coding websites, especially the ones that are geared towards
ecommerce or other such complicated websites you are in to rake in a lot of
4. Writing: If you are skilled at creating compelling written content,
you are in demand. There is a big market for website content, SEO content and a
lot of other forms of writing jobs that can make good money for you online.
5. Invest and reap: You can also try website flipping if you have some
money to spare. You can build two or three websites and put good content into
them before you can sell them off for a handsome profit.
6. Filling forms: A lot of research goes on over the internet and you can
make some good money by just filling up forms for other people who conduct
7. SEO: If you are well versed with search engine optimization, you can
make a lot of money offering your services to other webmasters. This is one of
the highest paying jobs on the internet today and is in good demand.
8. Forum posting: This is a consistent and long term job available on the
internet. All one needs to do is to post a few texts and make money on a regular
9. Social Bookmarking: This service is in great demand today since it
drives traffic to a designated website very quickly. You would need to make a
short text about the website and submit to a predetermined set of social
10. Sell goods and services: also known as affiliate marketing, selling
stuff from other companies for a handsome commission without any investment is
also a good option to make money online.
About the Author:
Joe Daley - Founder of Logo Contest