This Logo Contest has been viewed 7213 times!
Company Name: Impact Research
What We Do: We are a team of engineers, statisticians and IT professionals who work on:
1. Safety research and evaluation
2. Transportation emphasis – but the logo should NOT focus on that
3. Use data to understand complex problems
4. Conduct safety, injury prevention and health studies
Industry Type: Consulting
Top Three Things to Communicate Through Our Logo Design:
#1 Understanding complex problems
#2 Problem Solving
#3 Data Analysis and Vizualization
Our Target Audience:
1. Automotive Industry and companies related to safety concerns
2. Government – Health and Human Services, Dept. Of Transportation
We Like These Designs. (fonts, colors, style):
We are open to creative suggestions. We find the following interesting, but ideas should NOT be limited to them.
1. Visual Double entendre
2. Smart logos with hidden symbolism
3. Transportation theme is NOT a requirement
Our Design Will Be Used On:
Web, Print Media, Mugs & Tshirts
Additional Info Added on Mar 8, 2013
We are looking for something sharp, something sophsicated, and professional. It should be clean and on the simple side.
We've moved on from the double entendre and double meaning logos, so don't concentrate on that.
If you have ideas and questions, please let us know!!!